Montgomery Ward - Patio Umbrella disappointment, ruined and nothing we are healthy enough to do about it..
We are 67 and 68 yrs.senior..We ordered.
Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it.finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and just perfect, we opened it up and one if the sticks was broken into!, we can't send it back, we are too ill to fool with the drama of it being too heavy to repackage..And as long as it took to arrive the summer will be over...disappointed, so disappointed...and it was expensive for us on fixed income...Montgomery Ward was our go to place, not any more....Darrell Marcum, 304 896 8799...Donna Davis Marcum...
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery time
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Patio Umbrella
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I purchased my item using my debit card. Afterwards i realized that i would not need it so i decided to return the part. He explained to me that he..."
- "I use to be so in love with Oreo cookies, buy now? Not so much. The last four packs of Oreo's that I bought, we're missing cookies! I took..."
- "i cash out my swag bucks on october 14th 2015 it's been 10 days now and nobody won't message me back i try sending messages i want my money i..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."