Featured Not resolved

We are 67 and 68 yrs.senior..We ordered.

Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it.finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and just perfect, we opened it up and one if the sticks was broken into!, we can't send it back, we are too ill to fool with the drama of it being too heavy to repackage..And as long as it took to arrive the summer will be over...disappointed, so disappointed...and it was expensive for us on fixed income...Montgomery Ward was our go to place, not any more....Darrell Marcum, 304 896 8799...Donna Davis Marcum...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of damaged and delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of patio umbrella and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Montgomery Ward needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned patio umbrella in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Montgomery Ward.

Had an Experience with Montgomery Ward?

Comments

WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Montgomery Ward - Bedding Set Review from Albany, Georgia Montgomery Ward "My name is Tonya Kennedy I bought a 21 piece bed set I've had it 2 Mts and decided to wash bed spread and it come unraveled I'm paying over..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more