1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased abed comforter and paid $69.00 plus an additional shipping which totaled to %78.90.When it arrived and I had place on bed, I had noticed that the stitching was crooked and not lined up with the entire comforter, I had tried to gently pull it back to where it belongs but did not work.

Then I had read the tag and noticed it was made in CHINA. :(((( Shame on you Montgomery Wards for selling products that are not made in the USA.

Customer service did offer to send me another one so we will see when the shipping label comes.I am almost sure they will send the exact one but will have poor quality.

This reviewer shared experience about "shipping a new one" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Montgomery Ward and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about comforter from Montgomery Ward was quality of bedspread , but reviewer liked fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Montgomery Ward.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Montgomery Ward to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Montgomery Ward?

Comments