Las Vegas, Nevada

I purchased abed comforter and paid $69.00 plus an additional shipping which totaled to %78.90.When it arrived and I had place on bed, I had noticed that the stitching was crooked and not lined up with the entire comforter, I had tried to gently pull it back to where it belongs but did not work.

Related: Mobstub Online Order Review

Then I had read the tag and noticed it was made in CHINA. :(((( Shame on you Montgomery Wards for selling products that are not made in the USA.

Customer service did offer to send me another one so we will see when the shipping label comes.I am almost sure they will send the exact one but will have poor quality.

Review about: Montgomery Wards Card.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Quality of bedspread.

1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comforter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Shipping a new one / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Montgomery Ward?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.