I purchased abed comforter and paid $69.00 plus an additional shipping which totaled to %78.90.When it arrived and I had place on bed, I had noticed that the stitching was crooked and not lined up with the entire comforter, I had tried to gently pull it back to where it belongs but did not work.
Then I had read the tag and noticed it was made in CHINA. :(((( Shame on you Montgomery Wards for selling products that are not made in the USA.
Customer service did offer to send me another one so we will see when the shipping label comes.I am almost sure they will send the exact one but will have poor quality.
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Quality of bedspread
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "We are 67 and 68 yrs. senior..We ordered. Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it. finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "Life Time Fitness in Las Vegas (based in MN) has a NO CELL PHONE policy for the locker room, which they never enforced. I complained July 2014 cell phones..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."