Las Vegas, Nevada
1.6
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I purchased abed comforter and paid $69.00 plus an additional shipping which totaled to %78.90.When it arrived and I had place on bed, I had noticed that the stitching was crooked and not lined up with the entire comforter, I had tried to gently pull it back to where it belongs but did not work.

Then I had read the tag and noticed it was made in CHINA. :(((( Shame on you Montgomery Wards for selling products that are not made in the USA.

Customer service did offer to send me another one so we will see when the shipping label comes.I am almost sure they will send the exact one but will have poor quality.

Review about: Comforter.

Reason of review: Shipping a new one.

I liked: Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Quality of bedspread.

Had an Experience with Montgomery Ward?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Montgomery Ward - Patio Umbrella disappointment, ruined and nothing we are healthy enough to do about it.. Montgomery Ward "We are 67 and 68 yrs. senior..We ordered. Outside patio table umbrella...we waited and waited for it. finally arrived today, June 10, 2015...we were so excited, beautiful red, big and..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more